Its never been more important to be transparent in the way you run your company.
Being confident that your people and processes reflect your organisational values, will not only ensure that you are fulfilling your vision it will also strengthen you, and give you a competitive advantage. And as its your leaders who shape your culture, being assured that your leaders have the characteristics needed to build such a culture is essential.
I have developed a programme that will enable you to 'embed' your Values, breaking them down into behaviours and attitudes, so they impact the very 'day-to-day' operations of your organisation. The programme will also develop your leaders in a set of key qualities needed to shape a positive and productive workplace culture.
The process will also shape your culture, creating a healthy workplace, where your staff will more likely 'buy-in' to your vision, thereby tapping into your most valuable resource - your people.
culture shaping can turn :
- unmotivated staff, just giving their minimum
- a problem with good people leaving
- not achieving your strategy as quickly or effectively as you would like
- staff who consistently go above and beyond what is expected of them
- attracting good people
- more business, as wherever your customer goes, they meet staff who are enthusiastic about your company
For more information, please contact me
For some examples of my culture shaping work see Case Studies