Having a positive culture at work will create loyal, motivated and high performing staff team who will take pride in working for you. It can also hugely impact your success. Such positive cultures don't just happen; they need to be carefully and thoughtfully shaped.
I have developed a model that will help you as leaders in organisations shape your culture so that:
- you identify your current culture - and the culture you aspire to
- you become clear on how your values impact your operations and behaviours
- you have a set of processes that embed and maintain the outworking of your values
- your leaders are developed in characteristics that will shape a positive and productive culture
- you have a culture that will progress your mission
My culture shaping program is particularly beneficial if you are anticipating partnering with others, bringing two cultures together eg, creating a subsidiary, or a part or full Merger or Acquisition. It can form part of the due diligence process, in assessing current cultures so that parties understand each others cultures, and can work together to find commonalities.
The program is for you if you want to create a positive and productive environment, in which your culture is being fashioned to reflect your values; and in which your people will thrive.
For some examples of my culture shaping work see Case Studies